WHY DOES A SECOND LANGUAGE COME IN ON THE CALENDAR? HOW DO I CHANGE IT?

I want to run everything in English and a second language (from the country where I am living) appears on the calendar. I don’t know how to turn this off

Hello Irris, I’m afraid I don’t really follow what you’re referring to, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

What mail/calendar service are you using with eM Client? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? 

As far as I know, the application can only support one language at a time.

Regards,

EMCLIENT 6.0.22313.0
I am using a googlemail email server in the US, and my emclient language is english. But for some strange reason, because I am currenly in Jerusalem, the calendar dates and information comes in in Hebrew, Will attach screenshots to show you

here is a second page from the settings file

I believe this is due to your local computer settings, your calendar settings or local settings are set based on your computer preferences, so maybe you’ve started using hebrew calendar settings in your windows calendar settings or local settings and this have forced eM Client to display these in your calendar.

Please try to change your local computer region settings and check if the issue persists.

Regards,