Why am I getting this message " An error occurred Cannot send Message (Email Recipient not accepted by the server)

I use eM for two email accounts. Both are from the same provider and the SMTP and POP parameters are identical.  Several days ago I lost the ability to send emails from one of the accounts per the error message in the title

Hi Hank,
please next time the error pops up click the third tab in the same window as the error message (titled Log) and copy the content of it here.
It should contain more details about the error,

Regards,
Olivia

Here it is

8:17:18 AM henrywisniewski@frontier,com [SMTP] Connecting: To henrywis …

8:17~18 AM henrywisniewski@frontier,com [SMTP] Connected: To henrywis. …

8:17:18 AM [email protected][SMTP] Sending messages

8:17:18 AM [email protected][SMTP] Sending messages: Reci

8: 17: 18 AM "4.7.1 <[email protected] >: Recipient address rejected: …

8:17:18AM "

8:17:18 AM MaiIExceptions.ItemOperationException: Cannot send messag …

8:17:18 AM [email protected][SMTP] Disconnected: From hen …

8:17:18 AM [email protected][SMTP] Disconnected: Done

Hi Hank,
could you use the ‘Ctrl’ + ‘A’ shortcut to select full content of the log and then copy it out (Ctrl + C and the Ctrl + V)? I’m afraid there seems to be parts of the log missing.

Regards,
Olivia

10:03:03 PM [email protected] [SMTP]  Connecting: To [email protected]
10:03:03 PM [email protected] [SMTP]  Connected: To [email protected]
10:03:03 PM [email protected] [SMTP]  Sending messages
10:03:03 PM [email protected] [SMTP]  Sending messages: Recipient address ‘[email protected]’ not accepted due to the following reason:
10:03:03 PM     "4.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: [email protected] exceeded hourly recipients threshold… See http://postmaster.frontiernet.net
10:03:03 PM "
10:03:03 PM   MailExceptions.ItemOperationException: Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server.)
10:03:04 PM [email protected] [SMTP]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
10:03:04 PM [email protected] [SMTP]  Disconnected: Done

Hi Hank,
seems like your mail server is blocking your messages, because you exceeded the hourly limit of sending messages.
Checking their error page - http://postmaster.frontier.com/error… - I’d suggest trying the Solution for ‘Message rate limit exceeded’ section and check your machine for viruses or trojans; your computer may be sending out spam without your knowledge.
If that is not the case, contact your mail provider (Frontier) about the issue, as they are the ones blocking your outgoing message.

Regards,
Olivia