Who week or month view in Calendar sidebar

Dear all,

My calendar side bar shows the calendar for one day. How could I make it show by default the current week or the current month?

Thanks.
Cheers, Manuel

1 Like

You can’t.

What you can do, is display the Agenda instead of the day view. That will display all upcoming events.

1 Like

Yes i do use the Calendar sidebar in Agenda with my Gmail acct as @Gary advised and it works great !

Note:- The only thing with using Agenda view in the sidebar on the right, is that (if you have alot of flagged) emails and/or Tasks, you have to (Scroll right down to the bottom) to see what’s coming up in the Calendar week as the Flagged Emails and Tasks are (always shown first) above the Calendar.

Thanks for the tip. It doesn’t work. I just wnat to see the calendar, not any tasks (of which I have many) or todo lists.

As I said before, you can’t.

Or you could just disable flags in the Agenda Sidebar.

1 Like

@Gary

Or you could just disable flags in the Agenda Sidebar

Yes disabling the flags is way better than scrolling way down the bottom to see the calendar :slight_smile:

1 Like

@msoutopico Right at the very (top left) of the Calendar Agenda Sidebar you will see a “Small Arrow” pointing down.

Click the Small Arrow and you will then only see the Calendar in the Agenda Sidebar temporarily.

Or Click the Round Cog on the right of Agenda to (permanently) disable the Flagged Mail & Tasks.

(Calendar only view example) - with no Flagged email or Tasks in Sidebar temporarily

(Calendar only view example) - with no Flagged email or Tasks in Sidebar permanently

1 Like

Thank you for your replies, guys.

This is a good workaround, when flags disabled in the agenda. It’ll help.

However, it won’t be as useful as having a week or monthly view of the calendar on the sidebar. I would like to be told something other than “You can’t”. Do you know whether there’s a ticketing system or a mechanism to suggest/request features to eM client developers? Thanks.

Cheers, Manuel

Usually if you want to suggest a feature, you create a new thread in this forum under the category of Feature Request. The idea is that the developers can monitor the requests and see what areas show the most interest.

1 Like