Which account will be erased of the demo by activate a free license?

Hi there,

I just got requested by emClient to activate a free or payed version of emClient because time limit of the demo version is reached.

Due to some not not very comfortable experiences within the demo period I’m not shure, if I am really happy with emClient on the long shot. So I would like to observe the development for a extended period and agree with the free version.

BUT: the free license just allows 2 accounts. I tested emClient with 3 accounts. Which account would be erased if I choose the free license model?

Thanks for answers,
Felder

It is not clear beforehand which account will be disabled, nor can you select one. All you can do is activate the Free License and see the result.

If it is a POP3 account, the data in the local folders will not be erased. You will still be able to access it, it will just no longer send/receive messages. IMAP or Exchange accounts store their messages on the server, so you won’t lose anything either. It will simply no longer sync with the sever for that account.

Thanks for sharing.

felder

By the way, Gary: as I see you’re replying constantly over all categories at emClient Forum and this in very short time, on all the questions and requests in this forum with such a speed, the question arises: Are you yet living in the server? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Anyway: Thanks a lot for your help.

It seems like that because I get stuck in the forum in the morning. I make a cup of coffee :coffee: and sit down to answer a few posts, and they suddenly start pouring in. So I comment, and comment, and comment, until I have other things to do.

Sometimes the forum gives a notification that I have already replied three times to a specific user. I think it is a hint for me to let someone else comment. :wink:

1 Like

And it happened again this morning on another thread:

Guess I need to take the hint. :wink:

1 Like