where is the emclient data file location(s) in win10. I am replacing a hard drive and cant seem to find the data in my own system back up

where is the emclient data file location(s) in win10. I am replacing a hard drive that crashed and I can seem to find the data in my own system back up

Mine is in my user directory - C:\Users\joedu\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\

Tim, one could find the directory under Tools/Settings/Backup in eM Client.  But since you are replacing a hard drive, you might have to search the for the directory you send it to when you allowed backups in eM Client.  

Mine points to C:\Users\Ed\Documents\eM Client.  But, looking at my setup and Joes above, chances are you can start your search from C:\Users\YOU and then check folders you find from there.  

AppData might be one of those “hidden” folders, though.  If it doesn’t show in Windows 10, you might need to make it show.  Do this to do that in Win 10:

Click the  Start button, and then click  Control Panel.  Then type hidden folders in the Search Control Panel box in the upper right.  A File Explorer Options  link should appear.  Click on it, and on the View tab scroll down until you find the Hidden files and folders  area.  Check the  Show hidden files, folders, and drives  radio button for them to show for you during your search.

Good luck…