WHERE ARE ARCHIVE FOLDERS

I cannot find any archive folders, where does eM Client put them?

Archive are local folders.  Make sure you have the option to display them turned on.

menu/tools/settings/general and in the general section, check “Show local folders”

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried that and several folders appear but ther is not one called “Archive” Do you have any further suggestions

To clarify, are you talking about “auto-archiving” or the “Move to archive” menu item?  The menu item, I think, only works with Gmail.  Auto-archive works with any provider.

I am talking about auto archiving. No sign of any folder called “Archive”

I have the same problem. Local folders on; several folders but no archive folder - all empty. Have manually archived a few messages but cannot see where they went!! Dare not try auto-archive till i know I can recover them!! Gmail provider 

I also have this problem. I do save messages into named local folders, but there is no named archive folder at the end of the list? I would like to be able to archive messages so that the total file size of the database doesn’t become too large and slow down the processes. I have set the auto archiving function, but it doesn’t seem to be working. If I look in my File manager, I can see there is a file there named Archive, but the file size is very small and it doesn’t look as though the data is arriving in there. Administrators, do you have any suggestions to help resolve this please?