when moving a email to junk is it better to move it to blacklist ot blacklist the domain,i have submitted this question but never got a repy

when moving a email to junk is it better to move it to blacklist ot blacklist the domain,i have submitted this question but never got a reply

Very interesting question! The problem is that well known addresses like gmail, outlook.com, hotmail, yahoo etc. get spoofed a lot so if you blacklist those domains you may lose emails from friends.
I think you have to look at it on an individual basis. Of course if eM Client allowed white-listing of the address book life would be a lot easier!

It doesn’t matter if you move the junk folder to blacklist or blacklist domain most if you move the junk to the junk folder and blacklist it will automatic put it to the junk folder if you get it again so say like for exsample: if you get a e-mail say like [email protected] put it to the junk folder and blacklist and when it get send to you again next day ect it will automatic be in junk folder. Now if you put the e-mail in junk folder and select blacklist domain any e-mail from that domain it will automatic be move to junk folder. 

Thank you,
Christopher Moyes
C.E.O. GatorChron Production

Thanks guys,maybe i will just move them to junk mail and black list them,and see how i get along with that.

Hi, for me the easiest way around this is to sign in to the actual account and set the filter to delete permanently.