When I sent an Email it ends up in my unread folder and is not getting delivered

When I send any mail it ends up in unread folder and is not getting delivered, I have tried rebooting computer but still got same problem

Hi James what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

Thank you,
Paul

The Version I’m using is 6.0.21372.0 I only bought it less than 2 weeks ago and it was working perfectly until a few days ago

What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

Thank you,
Paul

I’m using gmail and it seems to be all of them giving me problems so I’ve just enabled diagnostic logs for SMTP and will let you know the results if any show up

If an error is thrown by the application, please make a screenshot of the error, switch to the log tab in operations, copy the content of the log and submit the log to us here on the forum.

Thank you,
Paul

Everything seems to be working ok now, the mail is getting sent instead of going to unread folder, I also think I clicked on free licence when I first posted when in fact I paid for pro licence. I’ll remember to click pro licence the next time I need help, thank you!

Hi James, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application. As a pro license user you can always use the priority support at [email protected] or at http://support.emclient.com/

Thank you,
Paul