What is the EM Client license bound to? / Woran ist die EM Client Lizenz gebunden?

-EN-
Good day, my question would be to what the EM Client license is tied to so whether it is tied to the email address or on the device itself?

I would like to know what it is generally bound to.

With kind regards
EaryTide

-DE-
Guten Tag, mein frage wäre woran die EM Client Lizenz gebunden ist also ob sie an die E-Mail adresse gebunden ist oder auf dem Gerät selbst?

Ich würde gerne wissen woran diese genrell Gebunden ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
EaryTide

martes 14 septiembre 2021 :: 1042hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @EaryTide

To the individual computer plus you are able to transfer to a new computer.
If you do decide to transfer do not forget to deactivate on computer in use.
To Deactivate: Menu ->Help ->License ->Deactivate

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.

1 Like

-EN-
My problem is not with the transfer, i have a customer who uses a notebook on one side and a desktop PC on the other side, he now needs the EM client on both devices for the same mailboxes. Do I have to buy 2 licenses or can I use 1 license for both devices? (Both devices are only used by one person).

-DE-
Mein Problem liegt nicht beim Übertragen. Ich habe einen Kunden der einerseits ein Notebook verwendet und anderseits einen Desktop-PC, er benötigt nun auf beiden Geräten für die gleichen Postfächer den EM Client. Muss ich zwei Lizenzen Kuafen oder kann ich 1 Lizenz für beide Geräte verwenden? (Beide Geräte werden nur von einer Person benutzt).

martes 14 septiembre 2021 :: 1106hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @EaryTide

Yes you need 2 Licenses (one for each & every computer)

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply that helped me.

Have a nice day.