What are the rules for archiving files? I cannot find mails anymore, and it takes me a lot of time to find any mail that I received or sent.

Hi, I’ve always enjoyed eMClients very much. The latest version however keeps me wondering what are the rules for archiving files? I cannot find mails anymore, and it takes me a lot of time to find any mail that I received or sent.

Hello Rien,

We’re happy to hear that you’re satisfied with eM Client. As for your situation - could you describe it in more detail? What kind of e-mails are you missing? When you find them, what folder are they in? You can check your archiving settings in Menu ->Tools -> Settings -> Mail ->Automatic Archiving (is it enabled?). You can also see if the messages aren’t moved by some sort of a rule: the settings are in Menu ->Tools -> Rules. If you post a screenshot of your archiving and rule settings, we can help you have a look.

Regards,
Maurice

The problem was the setting in conversations. I switched it off  completely i now I an find all my mails again. EM Client connected all kind of mails with apparent similarity that did not make sense to me.
 Happy again!