WEBPAGE ISSUES

Your webpage needs work. It is slow and scrolling does not work correctly. Also the feedback tab did not work until I closed it and reopened it. I suspect that if I click anywhere first the feedback tab will not work at all. Also I noticed some minor grammatical errors. The word date is used with a plural reference. It should be singular. Just trying to help.

Thank you for your feedback - we will try to fix it ASAP.

Thanks George, One other thing. I am changing computers and I want to transfer all my mail and contacts from the old one to the new, (eM Client to eM Client) How do I find the tutoral for doing that? I looked and it seems there is no way. That can’t be true, can it?

Hello,
when you need to move all of your data, the easiest way is to copy your database files which are located here: C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (Vista/Win7) or C:\Documents and Settings%Current User%\Application Data\eM Client (XP) You will get identical copy of all your accounts settings, messages, tasks, events and contacts.

You Rock GW! Thanks!

George, that worked great. It was amazingly quick and all the contacts, mail, etc… is there! Is it okay to reinstall the eMClient software on top of itself? I ask because my printer now errors, (script error line 296 Char. 1 Error %1 is not a valid Win32 application Code 0 URL res//ieframe.dll/preview.js) only in eMClient. Works fine in Word, Excel, and all other programs. I was hoping that a reinstall may fix this? Or is there a variable in a cfg file or something?

In the first place, I would try to print something from Internet Explorer to see, if the problem reoccur (eM Client uses IE for displaying messages, print etc.).

Just tested it and Internet Explorer prints fine. The only issue is with eM Client. It may be due to my cutting the entire C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (folder) out and pasting in the previous to get my old mail, contacts, etc… Should I have just copied the old onto the new folder? If so what is the easiest and fastest way to fix? Uninstall, reinstall? Or is there something better? Thanks George, for your help.

Hello,
send me the message you want to print saved in .eml format along with the screenshot of the error message. Thank you.

[email protected]