Wataboutit

I have uninstalled Client from other computers and reinstalled successfully on the old one with another party’s address. Now I want to reinstall on a new computer with MY address and the message is that I have another address. Can’t have two. Okay- where am I going wrong? Appreciate your help. Does it need to be done manually by an employee?
Bob

Hello,
each licence of eM Client can be used on one computer only. Deactivate it on your old computer (Help - License - Deactivate) and re-activate it on the new one. If you want, I can deactivate it remotely, but I will need your email address used for registration.

Hi George, I understand the licencing, however, Last night found that it was not done properly on the old computer. Had to establish my wife’s credentials on that computer that only she will use. emClient seems to be working okay there. Now to the new computer which is only mine to use, says I still have a licence but where or how I don’t know. Maybe I missed something. BTW- on the old puter I have left records (photos) but my wife is listed as the administrator. Is that okay? Boy, could i use a hand. Thanks.
Bob

Hello,
I am sorry for the late response - were you able to resolve it?

Hi George,
You have replied to my secondary message and solved my problem. I thank you so much.
Dianne