Was great several months ago but now sucks! Slow and buggy!!!!!!!

Was great several months ago but now sucks! Slow and buggy!!!

Try updating to the most recent version here:  https://emclient.com/release-history

What errors are you getting?  How is it slow and buggy?

Hi, Its much slower opening than it was several months back. It takes a long time to mark an email as read and sometimes doesn’t at all and yes I am aware you can adjust the time it takes to mark mail as read but it doesn’t work properly. It no longer will open an attached excel docs, I just get a gray blank window and the same email works fine through other email clients? I also would be using latest update if it found it when I go to Menu > Help > Update but it doesn’t and I recently downloaded and manually installed latest update…That’s just a few things off the top of my head.

Well, unfortunately new version is no better. I really like the interface and a lot of other things but I need my email client to work better than this does! It has a real problem marking email as read as well as deleting an email! I’m tired of deleting an email and having nothing happen so I click delete again and it deletes the email as well as the next in line that I don’t want to delete! It was great about 6 or 7 months ago but looks like its time to find something new.