View mails from the last days / last week / last month

Could you add for date field in search folders possibility do add (instead of strong typing date):

today()****-n           after:“today()-7”

when you click Today in the calendar control you will obtain
         ‘today()’
    instead of
         ‘2014-10-27 00:00’

or
    yesterday()       after:“yesterday()”
    lastweek()         after:“lastweek()”
    lastmonth()       after:“lastmonth()”

Then user will have possibility to filter emails without modifying the formulas every day.

Hi Jerzy, you should be able to search for your calendar events using ‘after:date’ and ‘before:date’ commands.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

This is not answer for the Idea. I know that i can, but I have to modify the date on each day.
My suggestion solves this problem.

Thank you, we’ll consider adding the feature to future releases, but note that if you’re using sorting by date, emails can be assigned to groups such as Today, Yesterday, Week ago, which already helps you navigating through your mail folder. If you don’t have this setting enabled, just right click the Sorted by option in your list of emails and select “Show in groups”.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Is this related only to calendar items or searching for emails, too?

I saw this grouping and it is Ok.
But it would be nice to have an option to define own filter to show last n days without having to modify it on each day. (something like ‘show me all emails from last n days’)

Hi again, I agree, but just as I previously posted we’ll have to consider adding the feature to future releases of eM Client.

Best regards,
Paul.