Very BAD Upgrade Policy... lost hours off my work day...

I have a Company and i buyied a 2 license… now the client automatically updated to 6 and doesn’t let me use the email (WTF) … This is Wrong … If wouldn’t support the version 6 it shouldn’t update … this is hijacking … i going to loose hours to replace … and my clients are waiting … playing with work off others is very BAD … i’m going to report to juridic section…

The client never automatically updates. We always ask the user to confirm the upgrade.

Have you tried to contact our customer support at [email protected] with your problems? I couldn’t locate your license based on your name.

It did ask to update but did say it would support the old license not even said that has version 6 …
And the database is not supported for downgrade ???..

I send a screen capture … didn’t support the downgrade …

The database is supported for downgrade, but apparently you are not using the latest 5.0 version:

http://www.emclient.com/dist/v5.0.200…

If you were offered an upgrade to version 6 even though your license doesn’t allow it then it definitely sounds like a problem on our end. Could you please send us your license details (name, company or activation key) to [email protected] so we can look into it?

Yes… that is my point … it just show the text box … didn’t even said that has to new 6 version … I can’t access my database … I can’t access information that you ask …
Just got database error on restore ( nice …)…

My company is Ambientwork Lda.
my email account was [email protected]
(Can’t access now thanks to you guys)

You can uninstall eM Client 6 and reinstall from the version I linked above.

Trying that … 14Gb backups … wow can I exclude duplicates ???

I’ve checked with the licensing guys. We can find no entry in the logs that would indicate that version 6 was offered to you through the in-application automatic updates.

Well that happened … I wish it didn’t. …
Pop up box click update and hell unleashed
How can I remove duplicates ???

I just want get back to work
Please check those popup boxes
I can’t I remove duplicates emails ??? Getting a double 14Gb is going to take all day …

Hi, you can remove duplicates by using Tools - Deduplicator.

Jan

Ok… that would work … maybe on the latest version …

And case you forgot … e can ́t have the latest version…

(Really) After 6 hours wasted that’s your answer … thanks…

At least be coherent and professional please…

and again … the popup showed up again … but this time i canceled it …

Hi,
I’m really sorry you’re experiencing these issues, is your client working properly at the moment?
Are you still receiving the pop-up for update from version 5 to version 6?

thank you,
Paul.

Hi,
Sorry my delayed answer i have been in Work Site, with limited internet.
I trysted to re-install and gave me the same problem i canceled and downloaded from the link supplied from you, and it only poped to say it has a new version available and to check the site … (minor issue)…
And that is the version that im working with…other give a lot off issues, from backups to popups…

I do want to mention that you still have a issue in the composer, keeps changing the letter type, doesn’t maintain the letter type we selected, keeps changing back at each “enter”…

Iis not “life” changing, but it is disturbing a little…

And other thing the version i have doesn’t allow me to erase the duplicates …

Hi, deduplicator is a version 6 feature, so that’s why you won’t be able to use it in the previous version.

Thank you,
Paul.