V10 - How do I disable automatic email checking after starting the program in version 10?

I am happy this function is back!

Thank you for adding this function is back!!

Suggestion for Forum------
I see this update (version 10.0.3491.) with this fix in it was made available a week or more ago. I wish I had know about this at that moment. ----MY SUGGESTION is for notification about FIXes to software issues be sent the email address of ALL the people who posted about the issue.
Thanks again for fixing this issue!!

1 Like

@Stephen_Burleigh

V10.0.3530 is ā€œthe offical release update with this POP fix/update in itā€ as well as other fixes and updates ā€œthat was only just updated and pushed out to usersā€ starting August 16th.

So if you havenā€™t already got that new version via the automatic check for update in eM Client, its now also updated on the release history page. So recommend you download that new offical release version.

You can always check and manually download any interim updates yourself via the release history page if you want to try them anytime apart from waiting for any official pushed update.

Note: If you do download any interim update, make a manual backup first before installing via ā€œMenu / Backupā€ incase you need to restore for any reason. You can see when the backup is complete in Show Operations via clicking the dropdown on the right of Refresh top left.