using iCloud - Reply and Forwarded emails are not syncing to sent folders

I downloaded the latest version of eM client 7.027943.0 and setup my icloud to use with it. I am running windows 10 ver 1607 build 14393.693. What I notice is that there are multiple sent folders now but my replies and forwards are not going into any of them. I’ve read about this issue but can’t seem to find a resolution. I also notice an occasional error in the sync logs “{CalDev} An attempt to connect to (Email address) failed. This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. Do you want to check the settings?” It seems to happen once a day and when I forwarded or replied. The messages are being delivered. If ALL my sent emails . new, replies, and forwards are not recorded then this email client isn’t the right choice for me. Has anyone else here seen this and have a resolution? Thank you! I love eM mail but can’t use it if I can’t solve this, THANKS! :slight_smile:

I am using Gmail and sometimes even with Ver 6 (now running Ver 7)  gmail would create an additional folder that emclient would pick up. If you are using Gmail go to the gmail account and look at the settings  Folders and see if there are several there.  Remove the duplicate ones and make sure the default one is set Show IMAP  IF YOU ARE USING iMAP PROTOCOL .
ALSO check the others that they are set to show in imap.  also not ALL MAIL must also be set to show in imap for things t0o work correctly.
if you are not using gamil then check your server vendor for similar settings

Hello Murch,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please post a screenshot of the messages/errors that the program displays when you reply/forward and also the log from the tab Log in the Operations window (Menu->Tools->Operations)? Just select all with Ctrl+A and use Ctrl+V to copy it here.

Thank you,
Maurice