Using emClient on computer. Is there an app for the phone as well? If so, where can I find it and how do I link it with my computer?

I recently downloaded emClient to my computer. Is there an app for the phone as well? If so, where can I find it and how do I link it with my computer?

I believe there is no emclient app for a mobil phone  but I have mine all linked together.
I am using an android phone,  gmail account and emclient
Emclient is looking at my gmail account (lets call it)    [email protected] 
I have an email account , a contact list and a calendar in the gmail account.  An Emclient is also looking at this account and these items.

On my android phone I add (settings/ Accounts)  Under the Google icon add the gmail [email protected] and provide the password .Under the settings for this acct on the phone I select sync on for at least calendar, gmail and Contacts.
Now Emclient and my android phone are all looking at [email protected]    and as long as the gmail account is using IMAP  forma t it all works in sync.   I make a change on phone it appears in gmail and emclient. 
If I make a change in emclient it appears in gmail and phone within a short time. And using Gmail app on phone I can also see the email. 

I do not know how it would work on an Iphone or another email account like yahoo but it should be similar.
Hope this helps