Using eM Client with Mailwasher Pro

Sorry if this has been covered before but I am new to eM Client. I have been using Windows Live Mail and Mailwasher Pro quite successfully but the recent upgrade to Windows 10 2004 means WLM is no longer available so I downloaded eM Client from Windows Store. In isolation it works as much as I need but I would appreciate some help in setting up MWP to start eM Client when the mail washing has been done.

In the MWP Wash Mail Settings I am only shown Hotmail, Windows Live Mail and Mail for Windows.so I have to browse for the eM Client app but I just can’t find it. Can anyone point me to the likely location and/or the name under which it is stored?

C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\MailClient.exe

Thanks, I thought it would be something like that. I searched for emclient and em client on all of the C drive. A few came up but I obviously should take another look.

The app eM Client is stored in a different place on my PC possibly due to the fact that I am on Windows 10 2004 and/or because I downloaded it from Microsoft Store. There was a short cut set up by the download but this doesn’t work because of insufficient permissions and if I copy the path from the short cut properties that doesn’t work either, same problem.

I could try downloading it from the eM site to see if that makes a difference I suppose.