Using eM Client. I could NOT send.. When I send and check in the Send Folder it is not there but I found it in the unread Folder.

Could NOT Sending Mail with eM Client

Hello Leonard, I’m not completely sure what you’re suggesting, can you please check what exact release of eM Client you’re currently using on your computer in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application, when you try to synchronise your items with the server?

Thank you,

Thank you for coming back.
After I uninstalled it and re installed it, it seem that it is working ok.
Tnx again.

Regards
Leonard

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

Sorry I have to uninstall and install again because there is no ICON for it on my Desktop Unless you can tell me how to get the Desktop Icon.
Len

Hello Leonard, eM Client does not automatically put an application launcher on your desktop, you can create a shortcut for the application using the standard windows options. Shortcuts can be created by right clicking your desktop and selecting “create > shortcut”.

Regards,