Using eM Client CalDAV with Daylite

I am trying to connect to a Daylite (marketcircle.com) CalDAV calendar, and while the eM Client 5 log shows no errors, none of the CalDAV data shows up in eM Client. If I create a calendar item in eM Client, it syncs to Daylite just fine. It seems the sync is only going one way. FYI, subscribing to the same Daylite CalDAV account with Apple’s Calendar.app works as expected: all the Daylite calendar data appears, and sync happens both ways. Do you have any insight as to why this might be the case?

Hello,

I will need your CalDAV logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Hello Douglas,
have you solved ?
I created Daylite caldav calendar, configured folders but… no sync

Thanks

Hi Francesco,

No, it hasn’t been solved. I sent Jan log files and other data, with a description of my actions, and I am waiting on a response.

Hi John,

Any word on this? I’d love to hear what you learned from the logs I sent in.

Hello,

I have asked my colleague and response was that he has your logs but is too busy to respond now, so please be a little more patient :slight_smile:

regards
Jan