Uploading to folder failed with an error: Invalid Value

I’ve received this error several times. It occurs each time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

Here’s the call stack trace:
07:55:54 MailExceptions.OperationException: Uploading item(s) to folder ‘Gmail/Email_Address_Removed/’ failed with an error: Invalid Value —> The request ‘Google.Apis.Requests.Request(update @ https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v…)’ has failed. The service calendar has thrown an exception: Google.GoogleApiRequestException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
07:55:54 Invalid Value [400]
07:55:54 Errors [
07:55:54 Message[Invalid Value] Location[-] Reason[invalid] Domain[global]
07:55:54 ]
07:55:54 —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
07:55:54 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
07:55:54 at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.InternalEndExecuteRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
07:55:54 — End of inner exception stack trace —
07:55:54 at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.EndFetchInternal(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 07:55:54 at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.EndFetch(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
07:55:54 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 07:55:54 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarItemSynchronizer.Upload(IItemUploadContext1 uploadContext, Folder folder, IEnumerable1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 07:55:54 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer2.<>c__DisplayClass1f.b__1b(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
07:55:54 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
07:55:54 — End of inner exception stack trace —
07:55:54 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
07:55:54 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Send us please your GData log. Thank you.

I am having the same issue. Very annoying.

See my comment above - send me your GData log, then I will be able to advice you further.

So what was the fix for these people as I have the same issue.

I am using em client with the intention of using the pro version “IF” it works out to live up to its claims to be better than outlook.

My next choice is Outlook simply because every office I connect with uses MS Office

BUT eM Client is already falling short of the mark with this “aggravating” -Invalid Value- pop up that apparently have been an issue for over a year…

Where is the support in this trial period?

Thanks.
Brad.

I haven’t had the problem since upgrading to version 5.0.17595.

I’ve found that there’s been a reasonable amount of support for the few months that I’ve used eM Client.

Based on my experience, Microsoft Outlook is a much better product. However, the key thing that I think gives eM Client an edge over Outlook is its support for Google integration; Outlook still doesn’t sync with non-Microsoft products.

I don’t recommend eM Client as an Outlook replacement. If Outlook suits you, I think you should stick with it and save the frustration and hassle of using a lesser quality product.

By the way I only downloaded eM Client earlier this week so I must have the most recent edition and this problem persists.

Brad.

we are having a similar problem, folders emclient on desktop ok, but not in gmail.

here is my log.

we testing at the moment, on a few computers and feel its a good software, but all my staff are not computer savy in any shape, so minimal problems with gmail is what i am looking. for.

this has been the only problem. if can be resolved then we can go company wide.

Hi,
we are very sorry that you are experiencing such problems. In order to resolve this issue we need more information. Therefore I would like to ask you to send us your GData logs so we can analyze them and then provide you a solution.
Go to the menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “GData” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

I am having a similar issue except instead of ‘Invalid value’ my error message reads ‘Invalid base64 string for MIME content’.