Upgrade license

I have Paid for an upgrade from version 8,2 to version 9 but have not received an activation key email. Going to ‘Help > About’ in the menu shows the version as 8.2 but going to ‘Help > License’ shows License for version 9. Have checked for updates via the program several times but no update is available. Also tried the retrieve licence procedure a couple of times.

I’m not sure if the update/upgrade should come via the installed version (8.2) or if I should have received an activation number for version 9 via e-mail. The payment transaction was made about 21 hours ago. Should I just wait longer?

Try [email protected]

jueves 03 marzo 2022 :: 1612hrs (UTC +01:00)

I can not answer your question directly, however, you can download the latest version V9 here:

https://www.emclient.com/dist/latest/setup.msi

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla en España!

Skybat
Будь ласка, підтримайте Україну будь-яким способом, дякую

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks for the answers. I have sent an e-mail to sales. I’ll wait a while for a reply but will install the newer version if needs be and hope the number I have will be OK for the latest version.

I don’t think so, but I do think that after download while installing they ask for the activation code or whatever it is, that is what is sent, and I think there was an option to get it if you didn’t get or lost the email. That’ll probably give it to you based on your email address.

No reply from my e-mail but I downloaded the latest version and without any uninstalling of the old version, just installed the new one. It didn’t install alongside the old version but just upgraded it to the new one with all preferences and email accounts intact.

Maybe I did miss an e-mail or was unfamiliar with how Em Client upgrades should be done but anyway, all is well now and thanks to all for the help.

Be sure you have all the pro features. Check help and license and be sure you have a version 9 pro license.

where get app em client v9 for macOS ?

Here not have v9 for macOS this only for Windows here.

sábado 05 marzo 2022 :: 1212hrs (UTC +01:00)

Here is the download link for Mac OS

Release History | eM Client THIS IS BETA ONLY

Skybat
Будь ласка, підтримайте Україну будь-яким способом, дякую

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like