UPGRADE ERROR - Formatting problems with calendar appointments since latest version upgrade

Using the free version of emC - 7.2.34711.0   Recently upgraded following the prompt. 

I now find that there is a problem in the formatting of calendar appointments I have edited or created as new on a PC since the upgrade when viewed for example via a gmail account or via a mobile device.  

In particular all the formatting command characters appear in the body of the calendar details, in particular description field. E.g.

blockquote.cite { margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc }
blockquote.cite2 {margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right:0px; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; margin-top: 3px; padding-top: 0px; }
a img { border: 0px; }
li[style='text-align: center;'], li[style='text-align: right;'] {  list-style-position: inside;}

body { font-family: Segoe UI; font-size: 12pt;   }?

David Bennett

[text should read Line 1 = “?” Line 2 = “David Bennett” - all remainder is command rubbish]

Seems so far to apply just to calendar app’ts created in emC, not those created elsewhere and read in this app’.  Existing / unchanged app’ts within emC do not have error / remain unaffected. 
Please fix, as makes reading any detail in appointments impossible! 

I have the same issue, I used to be able to insert text files and freely cut and paste into the calendar but no more. Absolutely gutted and hope that it can be resolved soon

Prompt fix seems unlikely, as I reported ages ago. Clearly EMC doesn’t read these posts! Poor!

If you upgrade to the latest version, is the issue still there?

Yes!  Currently on latest free version 7.2…no change - a right pain!

7.2.what?

For Google Calendars, there is an option to disable HTML in the calendar description. Maybe that will help. 

Thanks for feeding back.  Hadn’t noticed this setting.  Mine was unticked, so have changed.  But certainly for gmail app’ts already in the calendar (future & historical, created before the change) these still appear with the html codes surrounding the text. So not fixed.  
Not sure yet, but seems new app’ts created after the setting change appear without the hieroglyphics!