Unterhaltungsfunktion nicht 100% korrekt und drei Punkte (...) auch nicht/Entertainment function not 100% correct and three points also not

Was muss die Kopfzeile enthalten?

Aber der Betreff muss zusätzlich gleich sein mit den anderen Mails oder?

What must the header contain?

But the subject must also be the same as the other mails or?

Trotzdem könnte man doch im nächsten Update eine Funktion einbauen, mit der man einfach die Mail zur Unterhaltung zuordnen kann.

Nevertheless, in the next update you could add a function that allows you to easily assign the mail for conversation.

Subject alone does not make a conversation. You can send me a message where the subject is Sunday and I can send you a message where the subject is Sunday. They will not make a conversation unless they are in some way linked because one is a reply to the other.

And you can have messages with different subjects that make up a conversation. Say you send me a message and I reply to it, but I change the subject. My email client will still add the appropriate headers that point to your original message even though the subject is different. When you receive it in eM Client, it sees that this is related to your message because of the headers and will make them into a conversation.

Your original message will have a header like:
Message-ID: <canu-trvwwh2pfwl8u1kxahe . alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">
My reply will have a different Message-ID because every single email has a unique Message-ID, but my reply will refer to your message with the following additional headers:
References: <canu-trvwwh2pfwl8u1kxahe . alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">In-Reply-To: <canu-trvwwh2pfwl8u1kxahe . alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">
Does that make sense?

In der original message im Header  ist ein w mehr

In the original message in the header is a w more

My explanation is quite a simple example, but the headers can be very complex where many individuals are replying to the original, replying to each other, and forwarding to others all in the same conversation.

If you would like to suggest such a feature to be considered, as impossible as it seems, open a new thread on this forum, and mark it as an Idea rather than a Question or Problem.

@Jörg
dein Übersetzungsprogramm taugt nicht viel.
"In the original message in the header is a w more" versteht kein Muttersprachler.

@Jörg
dein Übersetzungsprogramm taugt nicht viel.
"In the original message in the header is a w more" versteht kein Muttersprachler.

Ist eigentlich besser als google translate. Jedenfalls manchmal. Soll Künstliche Intelligenz sein.

https://www.deepl.com/de/translator

Die Betonung liegt auf “künstlich”. Ein anderes Beispiel für Fehleranfälligkeit war die Übersetzung von Unterhaltung als Entertainment. Man muss halt Korrekturlesen. Sehr viele englische Wörter (wie auch deutsche) sind mehrdeutig und man muss zur richtigen Übersetzung den Kontext berücksichtigen, was schnell an die Grenzen der künstlichen Intelligenz stößt. Im obigen Beispiel hat die KI einfach Wort für Wort übersetzt und nicht berücksichtigt, dass das Englische eine vom Deutschen abweichende Satzstruktur hat.

Weiss jemand warum ich Mails bekomme die ich schon kenne gleich 2 Stück von diesem Thema? Das ist doch schon alt.