unistall

I have installed em client on windows 2003, version 6, and I found it really good. Then the update alert came and I have upgraded to version 7. After several days the following error appears: “the underlyng connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send”. Maybe version 7 does not support Windows 2003. I tried uninstalling em client but the uninstaller crashes and can not continue. I would like to know if there is a removal tool or i can manually remove em client and return to version 6.  Thanks for your attention

Try iobit uninstaler… …regseeker. .both safe portable freeware… …need more help i am right here for you

You could also give Revo Uninstaller a try.  I find the free version very reliable and easy to use.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

I agree. Revo is really quite useful, even the free version. The scan feature after uninstall usually removes ALL the nasty bits left over that the uninstall might not. Another nice feature is that is available also as a portable version, which means you do not need to install it - just run it.

Nothing to do. Revo uses msiexec of operating system, it’s the same to use uninstall from operating system. I need another way to uninstall em client.

Yes, but after the uninstall there is the scan , which will clean the registry and the appdata folder.

This is where you click select all , then delete , then next. That takes care of the registry.

Here you click select all , then delete , then finish. That takes care of the appdata.