Uninstall and Reinstall help

Can someone please help me with a step by step instruction to uninstall and re-install eM Client Pro Version 9.2.2157 on my Windows 11 Home 10.0.22631?
I want to be able to retain my accounts info, license, and local folders and mail in the new install.
I am contemplating a clean re-install as I am having an issue with the program stalling in sending/receiving emails. It just runs and runs with nothing going out or in…until I unplug and re-plug my ethernet cable! I do not believe it to be an issue with my internet connection, as I can switch over to the MS Outlook app, while eM Client is stalled out, and mail is sending and receiving as expected. This is frustrating.
Please help a computer challenged 70+ year old!
dale

If you are comfortable executing these steps, give this a try:

(0) Backup eMC… MENU > Backup
(1) Delete any installation files you have downloaded.
(2) Uninstall eM Client, making sure to NOT delete your database directory when asked. This will ensure your settings and data remain in place.
(3) If it exists, delete C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client
(4) Download and install the latest version from Release History | eM Client
(5) The latest version of eM Client should then start with all your data in place.

SunRiseAl
Thanks so much…this is exactly what I needed! Just one clarification: In Step (2) is this done via Windows Control Panel/ Add-Remove Programs? Also when / where do I input my license info?
Again thank you so very much!!
dale

YES

Since you will be using the CURRENT database, you should not need to reenter the license info.