Undo deleted email from trash

Accidentally deleted email that was in the trash folder.

How can I restore?

Is there any chance that I can restore?

Please help…

@Carol5

Accidentally deleted email that was in the trash folder.

If you have an eg: IMAP, Exchange, Office 365 or iCloud (Non Pop) account and cleared them from your Trash folder in eM Client, you will need to contact your Mailbox technical support and see if they can possibly restore your mailbox, as those deleted messages will then also have been deleted in your trash folder online. Some cloud mailbox providers offer options to restore mailboxes.

If you have a POP account and been doing regular eM Client Backups either manually via “Menu / Backup” or automatically via “Menu / Settings / General / Backup” then you can restore your mailbox locally in eM Client (complete with the trash folder) via “Menu / File / Restore”.

Thanks cyberzork. It is IMAP and it is GMAIL. Probably should have included that info. I’ve searched within the Gmail architecture and, sadly, there doesn’t appear to be any live technical support.

@Jedami

It is IMAP and it is GMAIL

If you are a Google Workspace “Personal (Google One) customer”, then you contact Google for direct help via the following Link - Google One support.

If you are a Google Workspace Business / Enterprise customer, then you contact Google for direct help via the following link - Contact Google Workspace support - Google Workspace Admin Help

If you are not a paying personal or business Google customer, then you can contact Google via their Gmail Community Technical Support Forum via the following link - Gmail Community

1 Like