Unable to uninstall em client

I have installed em client about 2 weeks ago, it is now running very slow, I am trying to uninstall the program, but it cannot be uninstall, the dialogue box is requesting me to log in as Administrator? Please advise, if not, I may have to reset my laptop. 

Normally, in Windows 10, all you need to do is right-click on the application icon in the Start Menu and choose Uninstall.

You can also go to Windows settings > Apps, then click on the eM Client entry. It has an uninstall option.

In either case administrator privileges are not required.

No, neither an uninstall option nor an entry in Windows to uninstall! How can I uninstall this crap?

Did you try that?

If you did, at what point does the uninstall fail?

I fail in

1. finding an uninstall option in the startmenu for eM client
  2. finding an eM Client entry in settings > Apps

Is eM Client installed on your computer?

If it is, in Windows 10, right-click on the application icon in the Start Menu and choose Uninstall. This will open the App window, where you can right-click on the app and choose Uninstall.

Using control panel, programs, uninstall. Uninstall hangs up on “Gathering information”. If I click cancel after several minutes, it hangs up on that. After changing my default mail app back to Outlook, eM Client still appears to be the default mail app. Sharing a Word doc goes via eM Client. I need to uninstall eM Client in order to repair Quickbooks emailing set up. Help!

Sorry. Fixed. There was a hidden dialogue box that needed an answer.

1 Like

Where is the hidden dialogue box?