unable to sync exchange calendar/contacts

after new Installation of PC and change from the free version 6.0 to version 7 of EM

Exchange Connection - ok -> Email sync ok
Calendar and Contacts stay empty -> error message -> in Log

19:58:54 XXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXXXX [Exchange Web Services] Synchronisiere Ordner XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/Kalender/’
19:59:57 XXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [Exchange Web Services] MailClient.Accounts.ConnectionException: Die zugrunde liegende Verbindung wurde geschlossen: Unbekannter Fehler beim Empfangen… —> System.Net.WebException: Die zugrunde liegende Verbindung wurde geschlossen: Unbekannter Fehler beim Empfangen… —> System.IO.IOException: Von der Übertragungsverbindung können keine Daten gelesen werden: Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat
19:59:57 bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
19:59:57 bei System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
19:59:57 — Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung —
19:59:57 bei System.Net.Security._SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
19:59:57 bei System.Net.TlsStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
19:59:57 bei System.Net.PooledStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
19:59:57 bei System.Net.Connection.ReadCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
19:59:57 bei MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
19:59:57 bei MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
19:59:57 bei MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello Sebastian,
please go to Menu>Tools>Settings>Advanced
Enable Exchange Web Services logs for this account
Restart eM Client.
Next time the error pops up, go back to Advanced settings and Send logs
Change the recipient of this message to [email protected] and add a link to this forum thread to the message, so I can get back to you here.

Regards,
Olivia

For some reason I am unable to get my calendar and contacts to sync with my phone apps. I tried different apps and it doesn’t seem to matter. I currently use Em on my 2/1 tablet connected to my outlook account. Please help