Unable to set up my account

Is there no one out there who can provide a solution to my EmClient problem? Despite individual and Em Client suggestions I am no further forward in opening my account on my laptop (I have a successful account on my desktop computer)

I have tried uninstalling and downloading again. All I get is the opening screen and a welcoming email although my wife’s account loads successfully.

When I try to send an email I am told there is no account set up When I try to set up an account (via menu/accounts) I am only allowed to proceed as far as entering my details and no further.

When I tried to enter the license (via menu/help/license) the only option available is to deactivate and when I try to deactivate I am told there is no license to deactivate (my wife’s account is working fine).

I am completely baffled as the whole process appears to be going round in circles.

jueves 01 diciembre 2022 :: 1722hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Royowl

I do not see any evidence of previous help so was that on a different thread?
1./ Do you have Free, Trial or Pro License?
2./ Do you have a separate License for your Desktop & Laptop?
3./ Is the Laptop setup intended to be identical to the Desktop?

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Hi

(1) I am using the Free version not Free Trial

(2) It would appear that each download attempt to my laptop the account I am trying to use and that of my wife is using the same license as that of my desktop computer thus a problem with the two account limit.

(3) Yes

It would appear that a separate download is needed using a different license on my laptop. Can I download using a different license on my laptop and how do I do it?

viernes 02 diciembre 2022 :: 1756hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Royowl

I am not completely clear about the Free registration/s you have, however, suspect that the issue is that you are trying to register more than one account to the same email address; you cannot do this - one email address per license only.
To get two Free licenses you will need to register using (your email address for the Desktop & your wife’s email address for the Laptop or vice versa) This way you will both be able to have an account on the desktop & Laptop.
As far as the Deactivate issue is concerned - are you trying to do this from the wrong email address?
Get the Free License here:

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like