Unable to Send emails - Missing MX record

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. I have recently changed over my Domain name & Namerservers. After eventually getting the MX settings updated by the new Domain Hoster I am able to receive emails again.

The problem that persists now is sending emails, every time I attempt to send a message it keeps saying the “mx record is missing”, the error wording is below. All my SMTP details are set up correctly as they have been checked by my email hoster.

[SMTP]Cannot send message (Email body not accepted due to the following reason:
"mx record missing
")

I have spoken to both hosting companies and feel like I’m going around in circles. Anyone have any insight that might help.

Many thanks, H x

Issues to do with MX records will need to be directed to your email provider, as that has to do with their server, not the email application.

Hi, thanks, been in touch with email provider but getting nowhere, just thought I’d put it out there perhaps someone else had similar problems.

Sometimes the MX records take a few days to propagate, or the host has not set it up correctly.

But that has nothing to do with the email application. It is all admin related to the server where the email account is hosted.