Unable to drag and drop messages to folders.

I have the latest version and only my gmail account added. I am unable to drag and drop messages from anywhere to somewhere else.

hi, do you have latest IE version? Also when you try to drag and drop emails do you see any error messages?

Jan

Hello, I have this same problem. I don’t understand why IE is relevant? I do not use IE. Dragging and dropping doesn’t produce an error, I simply cannot pick up the message. The cursor continues moving, and when I release, acts as if I had just barely clicked and released. It was working earlier today.

Hi IE is very relevant, since eM Client is using some of IE’s components that if the application is not up to date might generate some issues.
Can you please make sure you have the latest available version installed on your computer?

Thank you,
Paul.

I have 11.0.9600.17031

I believe you should be able to update to .17239 , can you please do that?
Or try to reset IE’s settings to defaults and restore advanced settings.

Thank you,
Paul.

IE is set to install new versions automatically. I can’t see any other way to update it. I have reset the advanced settings to default, but still have the problem.

Thanks

Hi,
Rebooting twice seemed to solve this
Thanks for your assistance

Glad you’ve resolved the issue. Let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.