unable to delete/hide folders on exchange account

Hello! I just added an exchange email account using IMAP settings, and the mail pane displays a huge list of about 25 folders (inbox, sent, junk, RSS feeds, calendar, journal, notes, etc…). I would like to delete or hide some of these unecessary folders, so they do not clutter up the mail pane, but I am unable to delete them. If I right-click and select delete, nothing happens.

Any ideas?? Thanks!

Hello,

exchange is not fully supported in this version, that might cause your problems. Exchange support will be added in initial release of next major version in few weeks.

you can try delete it directly on webmail interface if you haven’t tried it already.

regards
Jan

Hi, thank you for your response. Is there a way to be notified once the new version is released? I want to buy eM client, but I want to make sure that my exchange account will work properly before doing so. Thanks!

Hello,

register as a free user and then send me your registration email to [email protected]

together with this topic’s URL: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

regards
Jan

Hello,
I have downloaded the new version, but I do not see where to add an exchange account. The auto-detect does not work, and there is no option to choose an exchange account.

Am I missing something?

Hello,

yes, there is no new version released. Only new update for 5th version. 6th version with exchange support is still planned to be released in mid to late autumn.

best regards
Jan