Unable to contact the update server for at least 14 days

Hello, I’m having the same problems that vernonwebsites reported, emClient won’t send or recieve email because it says it can’t contact the license server, even though I can get to the license verification link, the certificate is good until 6/4/2035 and the Services.msc you mentioned are both running.

Please advise.

Thank you.

It’s been so long I can’t exactly remember what I did for this, but I have a feeling I may have just said screw it, and restored my PC from a backup image… I had work to do and couldn’t wait or screw around any longer.

Yup I see from past emails in talking to EM Support, I did in fact just re-image my PC from a backup…) Prob not the answer you want to hear, but that’s what I had to do to get going again. Pain in the ass, especially if you don’t have a backup image ready to write back… IE: Reinstalling windows…

Thanks for your reply. I de-fragged and restarted a few times. Now I’m not getting the license key screen, so that’s some progress, but I still have Send/Receive issues, probably because I’m using anti-virus software. :neutral_face:

viernes 17 marzo 2023 :: 0944hrs (UTC +0300)

Hey…
There is another option:

First before re-image or re-install try running DISM followed by SFC both from elevated CMD then re-boot
Plus try with anti-virus disabled

skybat

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España! (not Spain today)

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.