Unable to configure my contacts back to VCards

I am using the beta version of emclient 7  I had the vcards in contacts displaying and now all I can get up is the list. This makes it hard when you have many people with the same name like on Facebook… It is not displaying on the menu although I have it showing in options.

Do you mean the “Business Card” format? If so it should be an option on the menu bar just above the contacts list. If it is not there, right click on the menu bar, left click on “Customize”, highlight “Business Cards” and then click on “Add”.

Yes that is exactly what I meant sorry, and it is added just not working. Should I try a reinstall? There is not a menu item but when I click the customize button I get the menu option to add and it is in the add list yet not avail at all

Do you mean that “Business Cards” is seen in the “Available Items” list? If so, highlight it by clicking on it and then click on “Add ->”. That will put it in the “Items to Show” list and then you should see on the menu line.

Hello Kathle,
could you screenshot the toolbar you have set up and the customize window so I can see the setting?

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Olivia I believe I have fixed the problem. What I did was a bit unconventional but worked … I thought that when I uninstalled the program to reinstall that the roaming files were deleted using Revo Uninstaller Pro. Today before reinstalling I went to my app data and removed two folders in roaming then installed and transferred my email contacts. Everything is working fine, but as I had mentioned I cannot rename folders that transferred because characters did not transfer properly. Like if I had a date after the folder with a th or something. I can live with that and want to thank emclient for a very nice product. I love the new version! 

Hello Kathie,
glad to hear that you can view the contacts now.
The renaming folders issue is strange though, what type of account does this issue happen on? Or are these local folders that you transferred from version 6? Is there any error when you try to rename the folder?

Regards,
Olivia

I had exported it from windows Live. I switched back to that while I worked on the problem. All the contents in the folders were just fine so I was able to make a new folder for each and then move all the emails in those folders to the new ones. There is an error when I try to rename any folders on the mail program… it lets you make the change but saves it as it was before

Hello Kathie,
I meant if there was any error message or if the failed change to the folder name can be seen in the Tools>Operations>Log.

Regards,
Olivia