Un able to block people?

Why can i not block amy one on here

miércoles 22 septiembre 2021 :: 2021hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @tjl60

If you want to “totally” block an individual email address, you can:
Menu ->Rules ->Blacklist ->Edit ->add the email address

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

By “here” are you referring to eMC or the forums?

miércoles 22 septiembre 2021 :: 2042hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @sunriseal

I wondered that, however, considered that to want to block someone on the forum would be ridiculous, but of course, you never know!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Hi,
I don’t consider it ridiculous as there have been some ‘interesting’ characters in the forums and I have chosen to block a few.

But we shall see :wink:

miércoles 22 septiembre 2021 :: 2133hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @sunriseal

I didn’t know that is possible to block someone on the forum - I still take the view that if you might not like a response don’t ask the question or make a comment in the first place.

Skybat
[email protected]

@tjl60 I am assuming because you said “block anyone on here” you mean on the forum and not in eM Client.

If you don’t want to see posts from specific users, then you can ignore them in your preferences.

Click on your avatar in the top right, then on the right most icon, and then on Preferences.

In Preferences, click on Users, then add them on the right. You can select to ignore them for set times like a month or whatever, or forever.

@skybat is my good friend, so I hope he will not mind that I used his name in the example. :rofl:

Now when you view a thread, any posts by that user will be hidden.

Be aware that it will not give you a complete view of a topic if some posts are hidden, but if that is what you want . . .

1 Like