Using EMClient 7.1.33101.0 paid version.
Syncing via ActiveSync with outlook.com
All has been mostly well until I decided to “clean up” my Trash folder. I went through and deleted a bunch of unread trash items. Apparently “too many” because this is when the problem started.
Not sure if it’s EMClient that had a cow or outlook.com, but now my EMClient says I only have 185 unread items in Trash.
Outlook.com shows the 1,120 or so items so it never got the sync.
Now, every time I close and then start EMclient I get the ubiquitous:
An error occurred
Deleting items in folder "email@example.com /Trash/’ failed due to the following error:
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error