Transfer eM Client to new machine

I am trying to install my wifes Pro EMclient account onto her new computer. She is still using version 8.2 I have done a backup from the old machine and copied the backup file to the new machine. I have installed EMclient 8.2 on the new machine and moved the backup file to the EMclient folder. When I try to restore the backup, it says it cannot restore as the backup is not found. Please can you advise the correct way to transfer to the new computer.

sábado 03 octubre 2026 :: 2215hrs (UTC +0100)

Hey @Malenibo

The default location for the Backup file is your Documents folder.
There should be a Folder Emclient, if it is not there create it
then place the Backup file in the folder and run restore.

skybat

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés, italiano y alemán
con conocimientos de varios otros idiomas incluidos griego y ruso

1 Like