Постоянная папка сегодня

Добрый день.
Мне необходимо отслеживать все письма которые пришли только сегодня в нескольких аккаунтах. Я не смог найти способ, как сделать например папку поиска в которой бы выбрались письма которые пришли сегодня. Точнее я нашел способ делать это каждый день меняя дату в запросе. Но хочется настроить папку один раз и знать, что в неё попадают все письма со всех аккаунтов, которые пришли сегодня.

I would suggest to look at setting up rules to move new daily emails from your various account inboxes to a specific folder /s. You could try using the rules eg: “Apply custom rules on messages i receive” via “Menu / Rules” which then has various options via the Rules wizard when the email arrives as in the eg: eM Client for Windows version example below.

If you use the All Inboxes Favorites folder, that will show the messages for all accounts. As long as you leave it sorted by received, today’s messages will be at the top of the list.

Добрый день.
У меня письма сортируются по папкам правилами сервера еще до попадания в почтовый клиент.

К сожалению тоже не подходит т.к. мне приходит по 100 писем в день которые не попадают во входящие, а еще на сервере раскладываются по папкам

My messages are sorted by folders by server rules even before they get to the mail client

Ok that’s going to be an issue then as per your “Server rules are controlling your email”.

I would personally then look at eg: maybe “disabling your server rules” so all your daily incoming mail goes straight to your Inbox of each account, and then you either setup rules to move mail from the Inbox of each acct, to whatever folders you desire in eM Client.

Or with the server rules disabled, just “leave the new received email in each acct Inbox” & then as @Gary advised enable the “Favorites folder” at the top left, to then view all accts via “All Inboxes” as in the screenshot example below.

Note:- If you do want to leave your mail rules enabled on the server, eM Client cannot override that as eM Client just mirrors what the server is doing using an eg: IMAP / iCloud / Exchange type accts.