Too much problems now

I have to constantly renew (ie looking at the old post office) license key, always returns to the confirmation request a password from email accounts. To do this on a damaged database installation and can not be repaired, and even from the backup.It says it in the name of illegal character. This is absurd.
Everywhere there were ads for great e-mail client for Windows 10 so that the marketing firm operates. Unfortunately, it is currently about it. Application Builder probably gone somewhere else and now someone wants to sell.
Nope, I’m happy that I did not buy the application.

Hello Raul, I’m sorry to see this, I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, are you being unsigned from your license while using the application? If you’re experiencing any errors thrown by the application, please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here for more information.

Also if possible include more information about your current setup, e.g. what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Regards,