This is a multi-part message in MIME format

About 20 % of the emails I receive show up in “MIME format” (see sample below). When I check these same messages on a different email client and they look completely normal.

I am using version 7.2.36465.0 which a check says is most current and it is running on Windows 10 Pro. I have had this same issue for the last few months but it seems to be getting much more frequent over the last month.

Copy of first section of email:

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

–_----------=_MCPart_907922975
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=“utf-8”; format=“fixed”
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey =2C enter now for your chance to win an automotive-grade se=
cure authenticator evaluation kit from Maxim Integrated.

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/allaboutcircuits/win-y=
our-own-automotive-grade-secure-authenticator?e=3Daf168b3e4b)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately that version was riddled with bugs. It is not the most recent version either. Go to the Release History and download the latest. See if there is any difference after installing it.

Hi. I installed the latest version from the release history list but it has not helped. If find it odd how intermittent this problem is. I will get no MIME messages at all for two weeks then in the last three days about half of my emails arrived as MIME all text format. I would suspect my email service provider but the exact same messages that show up in MIME format in emClient show up normally in three other clients (webMail 7, iOS mail and Microsoft mail).
Still stumped!