The upper incoming (unread) email, covered by the rules, disappears into the folders

The upper (newest) incoming email disappears into the folders, as I open the eM Client, if it is covered by the rules. I am able to see that a new email comes in, but it is as soon gone again, if there is a rule filing it into a folder somewhere. I have to search for all the emails since yesterday, to be able to find it. All the other new emails remain in the folder for the incoming (unread) emails. It would be helpful if the emails would remain unread until I manually go to the next email in the list, because the upper new email would remain visible in that case. 

Wenn ich das eM Client neu öffne, kommen ja die ungelesenen E-Mails rein. 
Nun werden sie automatisch gefiltert und in den jeweiligen Ordnern verschoben. 
Allerdings die erste E-Mail, die gerade (je nach Einstellung - was ja für dieses Problem unwichtig ist) als oberste in der Liste der neuen E-Mails ist, wird gleich sofort kurz angezeigt und dadurch als gelesen markiert.  
Dann wird diese E-Mail prompt gefiltert (falls die Filter für diese E-Mail passen) und verschoben. 
Dadurch ist sie dann irgendwohin verschwunden und durch den Bruchteil der Sekunde, als sie noch da war, weiß ich nicht mehr was es war und muss nun mit der Suchfunktion nach E-Mails suchen, die seit gestern eingetroffen sind. 
Alle anderen neuen E-Mails bleiben ja ungelesen und somit sichtbar, obwohl auch gefiltert.  
Besser wäre es dass alle E-Mails (auch diejenige, die nun die erste eingetroffene E-Mail ist) ungelesen bleiben, bis ich sie mit der Maus explizit anklicke. 
Es können wichtige E-Mails sein und dadurch ist das ein gravierendes Problem. 
Ist das sonst noch niemanden aufgefallen, oder hat es nur mit meiner Installation zu tun? 

The received messages should not be marked as read unless you have set that option in the Rule. You can also view all unread messages in the Unread Smart Folder.

Ob und nach welcher Regel die Nachrichten als gelesen markiert werden, kann man in den Einstellungen selbst festlegen.

1.) I have now put the time, as the E-Mails are tagged as read, for 5 seconds (it was by 1 second). 
Then I also checked the following setting to “as enabled” (angekreuzt): 
“Fenster nach Senden und Empfangen ausblenden” (Hide the window after sending and receiving) 
It was unchecked first by default. 
I sent me two emails from Thunderbird from an other email-account. 
It was working fine. 
2.) I put the settings back and tested again. 
It was also fine. 

I will now see how it will be working during the normal traffic. 

Thank you for your answers! 
I couldn’t imagine first that playing around in the settings would make the difference. 

Yes, I meant the unread folder. 
It is automatically shown (focus) as I open the eM Client.  
I couldn’t put the focus some other where. 

Yes, I meant the unread folder. 

It is automatically shown (focus) as I open the eM Client.  

I couldn’t put the focus some other where. 

Thank you! | Danke schön! 
I think that made the trick! | Das war’s!