The specified object was not found in store

I am a new user still using the demo. em Version 6.0.22344

I downloaded mail using POP3 from an old account and copied the Inbox folder to a second Exchange account. Everything worked perfectly and my old mail is now in my new mail box on the exchange server. I deleted an empty folder which was in the trash. I deleted the folder from another client, while em was syncing and now every time i open em Client I find the error below. Everything works fine, but the error is really annoying. Note that in the original error there is the correct folder path of the deleted folder instead of  ‘Folder Path’.

17:22:49 [Exchange Web Services]  Uploading folder ‘Folder Path’ 17:22:50   MailExceptions.OperationException: Creating or updating folder ‘Folder Path’ failed due to the following error: The specified object was not found in the store. —> Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: The specified object was not found in the store.
17:22:50    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponse.InternalThrowIfNecessary()
17:22:50    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.MultiResponseServiceRequest`1.Execute()
17:22:50    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.BindToFolder(FolderId folderId, PropertySet propertySet)
17:22:50    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.BindToFolder[TFolder](FolderId folderId, PropertySet propertySet)
17:22:50    at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeFolderSynchronizer.Move(FolderMoveContext moveContext, Folder folder, Folder oldParentFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
17:22:50    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass11.b__10(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
17:22:50 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
17:22:50 — End of inner exception stack trace —
17:22:50 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
17:22:50 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello Mark, does the folder path suggesting there’s a problem with the /Trash folder on your account or some other folder.

If your data are safely stored on the Exchange server and you can access them all through the web application, try to repair the folder mentioned in the error, right click the folder and select Properties > Repair and perform Repair by using the “Repair” option.

Hope this helps,

I had already found a work around before your reply. I Removed the account and Recreated it, and the Problem was gone. I was in the process of rearranging my old mail into folders and somehow the Problem reoccurred after i deleted some empty folders, but fortunately changes were not lost. I removed and recreated the account again, and everything works flawlessly now. I think there might be minor issues when deleting folders. I will definitley try your suggestion if the problem reoccurs in the future. 

Thank for Your Help and Quick Reply

Hello Mark, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across this or any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

I got this error message referring to a folder in trash
I repaired the trash, deleted all the folder and also deleted the exchange folder at the exchange.
I still get the error message, see attachment

Hi,
I have the same problem today with a folder that is “supposed to
be” in the trash. I deleted many empty folders located in my inbox while
eM Client was still synchronising my (big) account with Exchange. I
emptied the trash (so there should be nothing in it, and I don’t see anything in it) and when I started eM Client the next day, I got this same message error.
I tried to repair the trash folder but still get this error.
I am using eM Client version 7.2.34666.0 under Windows 8.1 64 bits.

Hi Castor,

please try removing the EWS account and re-configure it again in Menu > Tools > Accounts > Add account.

Russel