the image in the signature appears as an attachment

In the received emails, they are marked as emails with an attachment, although they do not contain any attachments except the image in the signature. Outlook, on the other hand, can distinguish the attachment from the image in the signature correctly. Is it possible to edit this behavior in any setting?

Right-click on the folder and choose Properties > Repair. See if that makes any difference.

No difference. The mail server is Exchange 2007.

Maybe remove the account from eM Client, then add it again.

I have already tried this and without any success.

Is there any update on this issue? I’m getting tied of not knowing which emails have attachments or just embedded images (in Signature block, or anywhere else to be honest, an embedded image should not be showing as an attachment)

Same here, any updates?

No change yet. All attempts to repair the “off / on” method did not help. Unfortunately, since version 7.2.34062, the program is freezing approximately once a day and must be turned off by the Task Manager. When I start the program again, the database is checked and it works again. I think that in my case this is caused by the old version of the Exchange 2007, which should be supported by eM Client, but it will probably never work for 100%.