The database 'licensing' has reached its size quota

The client has forgotten my activation so forcing me to reactivating. When entering my (valid) license, I get the following error and am unable to activate. Any ideas please?

“Problem has occurred when contacting the licensing server: Server was unable to process request. —> The database ‘licensing’ has reached its size quota. Partition or delete data, drop indexes, or consult the documentation for possible resolutions”.

I have the same issue

I have the same issue

I see I’m not the only one having this issue…

• Merg

I just went in and emptied my junk email folder and I was able to reactivate my license.  There must be a quota on the  data for the free license

Everything I’ve read says that they don’t employ any quota on mail size - that’s limited by your given email service. Saying that, I have a paid for subscription anyhow.

This is working again - so looks like they were probably having a problem with their licensing server

Yes, it’s working again, thank you!

Working again here as well.

• Merg

Hi again, sorry for any inconvenience caused, we had a licensing server issues, but hopefully everything has been fixed since then.
Let us know if you encounter any related issues to this, or if you have any other questions or issues, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.