Text takes too long to load for some new emails

on selecting a new email to view, the text/content for that email often takes 30-60+ seconds to display in the right hand column.

I have the latest paid for eMClient (version 8.2.1721 (3b3cd99)), Latest W11 Pro with updates, 16Gb i7 Gen 11, 512Gb SSD with plenty of spare room. oh, at least 70-80Mbps broadband download bandwidth.

The email account is usually a domain based Google Account. Is this an issue with the way iMap mail is handled? Double clicking the email, in order to get a full screen, does not speed up the display process.

on selecting a new email to view, the text/content for that email often takes 30-60+ seconds to display in the right hand column

That could just be due to eg: what other email content is loading at the time in the email like eg: inline / embedded images, remote images / content or dynamic content etc.

Once the email has been fully read & cached though, the next time you view that same email it should load nearly instantaneous.

Same thing happens on MacOS Ventura. Sure once you have opened it previously the second time round is quick. But first time round on Google accounts is seriously too slow.

Same thing happens on MacOS Ventura

First time round on Google accounts is seriously too slow.

If you send yourself a eg: one page (text only email) pasted from Notepad or Textedit how long does that take to initial fully load ?

viernes 03 febrero 2023 :: 0953hrs (UTC +0100)

OK, first thing is you do not have latest version of eMC, perhaps you could consider update here:

Next, maybe you have anti-virus scan of email in background that slow download, try with disable, and perhaps on some systems VPN can cause slow performance.
Last, maybe it is Google, I do not know as I do not use Google for any purpose.
I also use Win 11 Pro on this laptop with with 12th Gen Intel EVO i7 - 32Gb RAM and get instant email display but I do have 945.76Mbps download (just check with Ookla) I have MS Defender, Malwarebytes Premium & Surfshark VPN and never have interrupt or slow download when these run all the time.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.