Syncing folders and searching

We use eM Client at work and have around 15 PCs who are synced with the mail-server.
I noticed that sometimes I can’t find mails on different machines, cause it’s like they’re not existent until I click the folder the mail got moved to.
Is there a workaround, so I don’t have to click 30 Folders all the time?

Thanks!
Seba

sometimes I can’t find mails on different machines, cause it’s like they’re not existent until I click the folder the mail got moved to.

Normally for an eg: IMAP / Exchange / Office 365 type account, any other folders or labels (apart from the inbox) do automatically synchronize & emails appear (even if moved to a new folder on the server end), via whatever you have set in “Menu / Settings / General / Synchronization”.

So iy just could be this option “is set too long” & needs reducing on each computer.

Apart from that, there is an option to download messages for offline use & include attachments as well if you want to speed up the process. You could do that on each computer as well. It does take up more space though locally in eM Client if you enable those options.

To download messages for offline use using eg: eM Client for Windows & an IMAP acct, click “Menu / Accounts” and then “click on your email account on the left” and finally “click the IMAP Tab” along the top" and then you will the “Sync Options” check boxes at the bottom to d/l messages for offline use and / or attachments.

See Example IMAP Gmail account in eM Client below to enable downloading messages offline.

Thank you very much! I indeed forgot to check the checkbox for offline use!

1 Like