Synchronizing folder failure, Incremental update not possible

I have been having an issue where I get this error every few minutes. I am not sure how to fully resync. I tried doing a repair from the properties menu, but that did not fix it.

Hello John, sorry about this, we’re currently aware of this issue and working on a solution for this problem. Unfortunately it seems like this is an issue of the application due to some recent server changes on the GData protocol.

Regards,

Hi Paul, thanks for your quick response. I really appreciate it. In the meantime is there a way to suppress the error message from displaying? It is not critical, just an annoyance.

Thanks again and I really enjoy your product.

I’m having the same issue. What is the fix action?

Same problem here. How to fix it?

I have the same error message but the emails appear to be syncing in realtime on both eM Client and Google.

Hello, please try to resynchronise your directory folder, it seems like this was a temporary server issue, right click your directory in the left pane (folder suggested in the error), navigate to Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button to resynchronise the folder with the server.

Regards,

I had previously tried this and I just tried again after reading your response. This does not fix my issue. I am still getting the error message every few minutes.

Unfortunately, did not work for me.

Didn’t work for me either.

Didn’t work for me either. I really hope you guys can figure this out soon. It is extremely annoying.

I right clicked on “All Mail” and went to properties and clicked on “Repair”, and have had the message “eM Client (Not Responding” for about 2 hours.  I’m going to CTRL-ALT-DEL out of the process and see what happens.

Where do I find my directory folder?  It’s not displayed in my left pane.  I have two gmail accounts, but em client keeps trying, and failing, to sync a directory folder for one account. 

I was able to complete the repair but I’m still getting the same recurring error.

We have 30’ish users on eM Client.  The first 2 that this occurred on, I removed the offending accounts and re-added them.  One was last Friday, one was this morning.  In both instances, the problems have not recurred on those users.  I would hate for this to be the solution…but…in the meantime…

What do you mean you removed the offending accounts and re-added them?

I went to “Tools / Accounts” selected the gmail accounts, pressed “delete”…then re-added the accounts as new accounts.

I am also having this error on five computers. 

confirming that deleting and re-adding accounts resolved the error message.

Does that wipe all your settings?