Synchronizes all but the SENT folder

I am getting this error message using “Exchange” - does not “fully” synchronize the SENT folder. Any suggestions.
4:32:14 PM [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Sent/’

Hi, I will need your Exchange logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check Exchange Web Services under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

Jan

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
SENT folder remains empty - not sychronizing.

have installed ver 6 several times (uninstall/install) but cant seem to make the SENT folder work. Dowmloads only the Inbox - all other folders not downloading/synchronizing

please always use only one topic per one issue, and answer my questions in it. Posting or creating multiple topics about one issue will only cause disorder and confusion.

Jan

I did - go to tools - settings - advanced, check Exchange Web Services under your account, apply and restart eM Client.
Cannot find “Exchange Web Services” - I only see Database, Import, XMPP Registration, Network Communication, Rules

Could you tell me what tabs do you see in Tools - Accounts - your account?

Jan